Senior Associate – Advanced Analytics/Data Science (635)
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsIQ™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ - enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
This position will be responsible for delivering best in class solutions as part of our Advanced Analytics practice across our target industries.
- Conduct simple and advanced data analyses to help clients make good business decisions
- Assist in the development of analytic data marts.
- Apply advanced statistical, econometric and optimization models and algorithms to real-world business problems.
- Develop new statistical models as well as provide analysis using existing models.
- Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards to identify best practices and emerging trends in analytics, both within and outside the domain.
- Work on client projects as part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team
- Contribute to Axtria’s development of new solutions and analytical models.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or any of the quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or Econometrics with 4+ years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree or MBA with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant expertise in using analytical tools such as Excel, SAS, SPSS, SQL, S-plus/R, E-views, ILOG, and ability to quickly master new packages when needed.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings
- Familiarity with the application of analytics to sales, marketing or managed markets problems in the pharmaceutical industry
- Drive and desire to work in a growing entrepreneurial fast paced organization with a global delivery model
Logistics and Location
- We are hiring for Thousand Oaks, CA
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per project requirements.